University of St. Augustine Programs
About the University
The University of St. Augustine’s world-class faculty members enrich your on-campus and online learning experience with their wide range of professional, academic, clinical, and research experience. They are active participants in your learning and are eager to help you succeed.
Accreditation validates that the university and its programs meet high standards for quality. When evaluating credentials, employers and universities often look for applicants who earned a degree from an accredited university or program. Learn more here.
© The University of St. Augustine All rights reserved. | Disclaimer & Privacy
Receive FREE information
Program, Admission & Financial Aid
By clicking the request information button, you consent for University of St. Augustine to use automated technology to contact you at the number and/or email provided.
The mission of the University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences is the development of professional health care practitioners through innovative, individualized, and quality classroom, clinical, and distance education.
With campuses in St. Augustine, FL, San Marcos, CA, Austin, TX, and Miami, FL* our on-campus and hybrid degree offerings include:
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (BSN to DNP or MSN to DNP – Online)
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN – Online)
- Master of Health Administration (MHA – Online)
- Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree (DPT – campus and hybrid/Flex)
- Master of Occupational Therapy Degree (MOT –campus and hybrid/Flex)
- Doctor of Education (EdD – Online)
- Transitional Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Transitional Doctor of Occupational Therapy
- Continuing Professional Education (Available Nationwide)
Our Flexible (“Flex”) hybrid programs allow students to earn an entry-level degree through a combination of online coursework and hands-on weekend skills labs, making it easier for students to maintain their current employment while in school.
USA Learning Achievements
As a result of their educational experiences at the University of St. Augustine, graduates will:
- Employ the skills necessary to engage in lifelong learning through intellectual inquiry.
- Apply an interdisciplinary approach to solving problems.
- Utilize effective practice based on foundational knowledge and professional skills.
- Use effective professional communication.
- Exhibit professionalism, integrity, and ethical standards.
- Display leadership skills in a given profession.
- Apply evidence to decision making across various aspects of practice.
USA is accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC).
For more information about our influential programs, financial aid, tuition, and scholarships, request free information or call one of our enrollment advisors.
The University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences (USAHS) is a graduate institution that offers degree programs in physical therapy, occupational therapy, nursing, education and health science, as well as continuing education programs. Founded in 1979, USAHS has locations in San Marcos, California; St. Augustine, Florida; Austin, Texas; and Miami, Florida. USAHS is regionally accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC). USAHS is one of more than 70 institutions in 25 countries that comprise the Laureate International Universities network. For more information about the USAHS, request information.
“My education and experience at the University of St. Augustine is equipping me with the knowledge, skills, and confidence to become an expert clinician.”
– Trent Salo
University of St. Augustine Student
CLINICAL EXCELLENCE THROUGH